Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

kubiac
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: French

What's wrong with blackberry?

Is it just with me, or the assistance is really bad? I bought a blackberry playbook  some month ago, the charger is already broken so i sent a mail  to the assistance , and another one, and maybe 3 or 4 more to know if they could send me another just to be able to charge my playbook , and they just NEVER answer.I'm starting to regreat to be the only one defending blackberry when people was making fun of my blackberry tablet and phone.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
sarah75
My Device: Playbook

Re: What's wrong with blackberry?

This is a forum of volunteer enthusiasts (and a few trolls).  If you have a user problem we can help you with, just ask. With chargers, get a Rapid (magnetic) charger for €£$20 or less.  It's worth it because Playbooks are still a terrific tablet provided they give us Flash updates now and then.

Like many big companies Blackberry offer very limited free help. Every call centre person will cost them up to $100,000 a year in total costs. Playbooks are almost unsupported now. Manufacture ceased in 2012. Stores are mostly sold out. You bought one of the last firesale priced Playbooks.

If you need support within 90 days of registering your playbook for support, call the Blackberry number for your country.If you are out of the 90 days you will have to contact your warranty provider or retailer. 

Email is a waste of time. 

Try tweeting @blackberryhelp but follow them first.

Sarah.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: What's wrong with blackberry?

There is a web based vendor of Blackberry accessories. They are called http://www.crackberry.com    I have bought from them accessories such as chargers earphones, cables, and etc for my devices. Their service has been excellent so far.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.