Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
BAZRA89
My Device: 64GB Playbook

YouTube Remote?

Is there any way of using the playbook as a youtube remote? ive tried sideloading the andriod app but get a error when trying to login, any help would be great, thanks.

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: YouTube Remote?

BAZRA89 wrote:

Is there any way of using the playbook as a youtube remote? ive tried sideloading the andriod app but get a error when trying to login, any help would be great, thanks.

You already asked on Thursday. Nobody knew I guess.

Remote for what? PC, TV, or...

Re: YouTube Remote?

I guess lol, for my TV through Tivo, PS3 or Xbox, I can login to the youtube player but that's it, can't see subscriptions playlists or anything, ive tried looking for answers online but it seems nobody knows, thanks.

New Contributor
BAZRA89

OK so I've managed to sort it so ill  say how here incase...

OK so I've managed to sort it so ill  say how here incase someone searches it, Really simple actually :Oops:

All you do is use the mobile version of youtube at http://m.youtube.com just go to the Add TV in the options and that's it, hope this helps someone in the future, Thanks anyway peeps.

Trusted Contributor
MXZ
My Device: PlayBook

Re: OK so I've managed to sort it so ill  say how here incase...

you can try to connect tv and playbook with the same youtube account and edit your user playlist from playbook when connected to internet