Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

thefire3
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

YouTube won't play a full video

WHEN I FIRST GOT MY PLAYBOOK I LOVED IT BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN. WHEN I TRY AND WATCH A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE THE VIDEO WILL PLAY UNTIL IT REACHES 10 SEC THE VIDEO STOPS THE BAR SHOWS ITS LOADING BUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THE VIDEO WILL NOT RESTART. IF THE VIDEO DOES NOT STOP AFTER 10SEC IT WILl STOP AT THE 15SEC OR AROUND THE 2MIN MARK. I CAN GET ON THE SAME YOUTUBE ACCOUNT ON A LAPTOP AN WATCH VIDEOS ALl  DAY BUT THIS PLAYBOOK WILL ONLY PLAY 1 FULl VIDEO OUT OF 30 ON YOUTUBE. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A FIX?

Please use plain text.
Developer
SiddharthAjmera
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: YouTube won't play a full video

Well, some say its due to problems with the Youtube servers. But this might be a solution.

Try rebooting your Playbook using the on screen button.

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
jain_akki
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bsnl

many of the videos does not supported by playbook when I am browsing vedios on YouTube
it shows a message unable to open this file
Please use plain text.
New Developer
terencesiu
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: HKCSL

Similar problem here...often the video loading bar shows everything is loaded but somehow the video stopped somewhere at the middle with the loading icon keep on showing. Seems such issue keep on happening even after rebooting
Please use plain text.