Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
lorrain
My Device: Playbook

a novice

Please help.. I have a PlayBook and my hotmail sends an error message when I attempt to send an email to someone in my contacts. The message states " the recipient is not in your work domain

Super Contributor
TexTucker
My Device: pb

Re: a novice

lorrain wrote:

Please help.. I have a PlayBook and my hotmail sends an error message when I attempt to send an email to someone in my contacts. The message states " the recipient is not in your work domain

Turn off domain checking in email preferences

Thanks but I tried that and had no luck.

Super Contributor
TexTucker
My Device: pb

Delete the account, in fact delete all accounts. Add back the hotmail account using no advanced settings, ie address and password only. Try again.

By the way, The only way I get tbis warning ( its a warning not an error) is with domain checking on, so either this is not your default account, or the settings are corrupt. 

I just went in to check that it was turned off and sure enough, it was baking on. You have helped a lot, thanks.

New Contributor
lorrain

I just went in to check that it was turned off and sure enough, it was back on. You have helped a lot, thanks.