Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
jtrini
My Device: bb 9700 and bb playbook

bbm

can anyone give me some info on when bbm is going to be ready from app world for the bb playbook. i'm disappointed that this wasn't aready setup.
Contributor
arosenbe
My Device: 9000

Re: bbm

When I spoke with a Blackberry Rep last Saturday he said that it should be included with the Bridge by the end of this week. Given past experience, I am hoping for the end of next week.
Contributor
froe234
My Device: Torch 9800, Playbook

arosenbe wrote:
When I spoke with a Blackberry Rep last Saturday he said that it should be included with the Bridge by the end of this week. Given past experience, I am hoping for the end of next week.

The trouble is bridge is carrier based , meaning each carrier may/may not offer it, and if your on att, you have to find someone kind enough to hack around their block just to get bridge...

New Contributor
jtrini
My Device: bb 9700 and bb playbook

thx for that i live in Canada so maybe next mth lol.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

any one can download the bridge app direct. its just not available in app world for AT&T users.

see this thread for more info on direct download

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Get-BlackBerry-Bridge-for-your-BlackBerry...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
gitmoslave
My Device: Playbook, Torch

you saying bbm is on that bridge link?
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

gitmoslave wrote:
you saying bbm is on that bridge link?

I did not say that. I pointed out how to get Bridge app.

BBM on Playbook via bridge is coming.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
gitmoslave
My Device: Playbook, Torch

sorry my bad...
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

is ok, not to worry. so much to learn and so little time