Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: bold 9900, playbook
Accepted Solution

blackberry playbook 16gb discontinued

so i was looking at buying this as a present but becuase they have discontinued the 16gb i was wondering if they would be any problems if it developed an issue and had to be sent in?? does anyone have any ideas?

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

Re: blackberry playbook 16gb discontinued

They simply sold out and decided there was more value in continuing the 32GB and 64GB models.

Nothing sinister.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

well there are some still for sale and what i meant was if i get it there shouldnt be a problem if i need to send it to get checked right? coz i dont want to buy it but then hit trouble on the way?

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

If there are problems you'll be covered by RIM's hardware warranty. They're holding some back for RMAs and the like.

Worst case scenario, RIM tell you they have no more 16GBs to replace with so you'll have to settle for a 32GB one :smileyhappy:

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

i can live with that :smileyvery-happy: thanks