Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
tonyallen
My Device: non user!

blackberry support useless!

I am a new playbook user. I bought the playbook in march and have not used it much

I picked it up yesterday and it is dead-tried 3 different chargers, stack charging-the lot.

As I am in Uk, I wasted hours trying to find uk support-nothing.

I wasted 1 1/2 hrs speaking to FOUR people about tyhis, but the staff suffered from the doulble joy of poor english and a bad phone line

Technical support asked me to type my serial number in to a page that is not type in, and rang me back to put me on ho;d to someone else!

This is nuts-my ipad broke, they fixed it in four days through uk dealer, my kindle broke, they picked up the old one and delivered the new one in two days!

does anybody out ther know of a uk phone number or email address that I can send my serial number to to get this thing fixed?

any help appreciated.

I had to sign in this site as a non user, as I do not know my playbook pin!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ldc_bigcat
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780, BlackBerry Playbook ( 32GB )

Re: blackberry support useless!

Hi Tony, I read your message and did some looking. I came up with a search on Google for "blackberry support in the uk".there were several sites offering support. Give it a try! 

The true rule, in determining to embrace, or reject any thing, is not whether it have any evil in it; but whether it have more of evil, than of good. There are few things wholly evil, or wholly good.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tonyallen
My Device: non user!

ok-thanks.Did some more searching today-no joy. I took it to local computer store, who said it was a common problem. They put it on a large cap charger they have for this, then pressed volume and power buttons for 60 secs!

It powered up and is now on charge.Still not heard from blackberry

If they want us to buy the products, we must have the after sales.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kingfreeze
My Device: blackberry playbook, Q10

Tony : this forum is support. There are many knowledgeable contributor's who routinely solve problems, like knottyrope. I have been very happy with support I have received in this forum. You'll get the hang of it. I am very pleased with both our playbooks.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

by the time I got to this thread, it was running aleady

we have many that like to assist with other users and this community is a great place

I have also made a few good friends here as well

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900

Hey try Twitter! BB UK has their own support account that, I think that might be the fastest way to get in touch with the people you want! The US/Intl. Twitter account is @BlackBerryHelp or something, can't remember UK's, but just search and you'll see it.
Please use plain text.