Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

jeano
My Device: Torch 9800

blakberry bridge locking me out

wi fi...... bluetooth connected....... go to collect my text messages and bridge locks me out.    mail trys to load but then screen omes up with lock symbol on it.  checked for updates but none to be found

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: blakberry bridge locking me out

Hi jeano and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Do you have a password enabled on your BlackBerry smartphone?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

jeano
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: blakberry bridge locking me out

After I posted this question I found out it was my connection with my service provider and when I have too many devices it locks me out on my playbook.  Problem solved thanks.  I have another question  Overall I have been disappointed in my playbook because the number one reason for purchasing the playbook to use it on a trip this summer so I don't have to follow my map on my little smartphone.  HOwever,  I have not found a map program that will suit my needs.  There was a great map program already installed on my smartphone easy touse and easy to navigate and I can save all my locations...perfect.  No so for the playbook....Bing maps is there but I can't save any of my places....i am not really interested in coffee shops or stuff like that or really getting directions I just need to see where I am driving so I can direct my husband where to turn etc.  I found this site http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/ that might help.  Do you know about this site and does it really work....any feedback would be wonderful.  Thanks Jean