Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

blaq 1.85 problem

Hi,

I am using Blaq for a while now, but since the last update of the program, after 1 hour the program is starting to only notify that new message are there, but the new message are showing with the wrong writer name, and also it will show the right writer but the wrong message, and tonight I found out that it also stop getting the new messages.

I have tried to contact the support for the program using the e-mail in the AppWorld and also tried (wasting time there) using twitter but nothing at all, I do not even know if the e-mail made it to them

If any body as a suggestion to correct these problem, I would appreciate very much

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: blaq 1.85 problem

Have the same problem, Martin.

We know that Jerome works regularly on Blaq, I'd suggest getting a screengrab of Blaq when it happens and then posting the screenshot to him, via Twitter or Email (or both).

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

cas118 wrote:
Have the same problem, Martin.

We know that Jerome works regularly on Blaq, I'd suggest getting a screengrab of Blaq when it happens and then posting the screenshot to him, via Twitter or Email (or both).

I presume that much that I was not the only one,and I did send pictures by e-mail,but what is frustrating is that there is nothing that let usknow that they even received the e-mail message,not even an automatic received message

And twitter that is the next best thing to useless in regard to support,there is nota singlecompany that is even monitoring their account much less answer

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I disagree with you, most companies that have a Twitter account decicated for support, monitor it closely... much more than forums.

anyways, what does it cost you to send a tweet with the picture? Just do it! At worse, you'll have lost 3 minutes of your life.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: