Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

ftw22
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rogers

broser

[ Edited ]

daughter moved or deleted broser how can i get it back she can use internet but nas no short cut has to go threw twitter or youtube

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: broser

Hi there,

Try checking the panels to the side or see if your daughter accidentally created any folders. It's possible that the browser icon was simply moved into a folder.

I hope this helps, but if not, let us know as there is a way you can restore your PlayBook back to factory settings if needed. :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

[ Edited ]

the browser cannot be deleted.  Can you check each folder and see if its in there?

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/27018/Delete_folders_and_icons_from_tabl...

I think this is what happened.

My Device: pb
My Carrier: none

[ Edited ]

There are examples of moving undeletable apps into folders then losing them permanently

If they are not just hiding try this. Send yourself an email with the link http://www.google.com (other search engines are available)

Open the email and click on the link. It should open google in browser. Save the bookmark with add to home screen (star+ icon) you now have an icon to get you to the browser which you can put in the top pane.