Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930,Blackberry Playbook(32GB)

Re: browser freezing

I am having the same issue where the browser just stop working I have to close it then re-open. It just started for me but has done if three times within 30mins.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
My Device: Playbook

I changed my router setting from WLAN - N to a+b - so seems to be the Playbook has a problem with WLAN - N connections
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860

The problem could be wifi related. Try shutting off your wifi switch on the PB for a few seconds and then restart it, see if that makes a difference. This may improve in OS2.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64gb

Hi, We bought our first blackberry playbook 64gb for Christmas, after 2 weeks of using it we had a problem with the browser screen just coming up blank, when you try and click in to the address bar at the top to write, they keyboard bit doesn't appear. We were alkso having problems with the emails freezing. We reset it and checked internet connection and it still wouldn't work.

We thought it must be an issue with that specific one so we returned it and got  a new one, now after a week of using it we have got the same problem again!

I'll admit to not being the most up to date with technology but I can't see any obvious errors in the settings and connection seems to be fine.

Can anyone help please, if not this one will get returned and won't be replaced!

Thanks