Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
lixiviat
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

calendar sync problem with a MS exchanger server

[ Edited ]

hi, I don't see my calendar content on my playbook. my echange account are set to yes for the calendar, in the calendar application I check on the account.

When I create or modify a event it appear on the calendar but not all the other event already on my calendar. with my gmail account I don't have any problems...

all the contact and email are sync perfectly

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Goum
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: None

Re: calendar sync problem with a MS exchanger server

I got the same issue. Impossible to see my MS Exchange calendar content.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

what version of exchange are you running? i see my events with EXCH 2003 SP2

how are you connecting? I am using EAS for it, not pop or imap

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lixiviat

hi, we are on exchange 2010 and I don't know what is EAS but we are not using it with imap or pop

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

EAS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_ActiveSync

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lixiviat

hi, thank you for the info. yes we are connecting by using EAS. but on the playbook I don't have a place to specify that.

but all my email and contact are sync. the calendar sync only the new event or a event that I modify. If I create a event on the playbook I see it on my outlook (the both machine are not connected by usb, wifi or bluetooth)

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

wonder what patch level exchange is at

can you ask your IT dept please

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Goum
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: None

Hi,

Same as lixiviat, we are using Exchange 2010 and I use EAS on my Playbook to sync. Contacts and emails are working just fine, but i can only see things added from my Playbook on my Playbook calendar (I see them on Outlook too), all events that are already there are not sync.

Thanks !

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

It seems that there is a bug in the handling of end dates on recurring events in the EAS calendar sync. Some of my recurring events were set to end at a specific date. i.e. End by: 12/28/2011

I just changed them to a end date of 2500 and they sync now

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lixiviat

my server are from telus and it is a exchange server 2007 (after a double check... it is not a 2010...) and i am waiting for the real version

Please use plain text.