Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: calendar sync problem with a MS exchanger server

maby it is a kind of solution... I have somme hundred off these events... Do you think that a futur patch will fix that?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

lixiviat wrote:

maby it is a kind of solution... I have somme hundred off these events... Do you think that a futur patch will fix that?

I dont know if a patch will fix it. Do you have the date issue?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: None

On my side, nothing from my Outlook calendar is sync with my Playbook, recurring or not. I only see events add from Playbook. Events add from Outlook doesn't sync... 

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

Finally my serveur are
exchange 2007 sp3 RU6
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Hello,

I just installed the update on the OS2 my playbook. Everything works fine, except for calendar synchronization exchange. During the first synchronization, some elements are synchronized others do not. When I add an appointment on my calendar the playbookactive sync, it syncs to my outlook at the office, the reverse works well too. Everything works by Bridge.

My friend has installed the OS2 and also during the first synchronization, the calendar is synchronized perfectly whole.

Is there a solution?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Hi,
I had the same issue at our office,with Exchange 2007. A collegue of mine successfully synchronised all his calender events after OS2 upgrade. I did the upgrade, but the calender synchronisation failed. As a workaround, I synchronized my Exchange calendar with my Gmail calendar using Google sync2. Then, I synchronised the Google calendar with the PlayBook calendar. Now l have all the previously recorded events in sync, and all new events synchronize correctly both ways between my PlayBook and the corporate calendars.