Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 16g
My Carrier: Mtn
Accepted Solution

camera

hi everytime i use my camera it say error. 4003 picture. Please help I love my playbook 16g. 

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: camera

This is usually a hardware failure. You'll need to contact RIM support for warranty service on the device (if it's less than a year old.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 16g
My Carrier: Mtn

Hi its older than a year. What. Can I download it and where. Thanks 

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

The device is out of warranty then. There is nothing you can download to fix. The instances of this that I have seen have all required the device to be sent in for repair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!