Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
chupachups
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB

can't login on playbook because my account is supposed to be "blocked"

It's the first time I'm using my playbook and I was doing the setup,

when I got at "create your blackberry ID" I clicked create and made myself a login,

but it always said fail and I got these triangles with an exclamation mark in it,

so I went on my mail and there it said I made a login.

I went on blackberry.com/blackberryid and changed the password so I could access

and there I saw it had picked a name automatically for my (annaelisabeth-9856 or something),

I was surprised. I switched my playbook back on and tried my login (email and password) and it still

wouldn't let me log in, it says "your account is blocked for safety reasons, for more information go to blackberry.com/blackberryid" but when I login on the site I never find why it's blocked and it doesn't say anything about my account being blocked... so I'm thinking my device itself is maybe blocked instead of my account no?

Please help me!

Forums Veteran I
aandras
My Device: Z10 & Playbook

Re: can't login on playbook because my account is supposed to be "blocked"

Take a look at the following search even through it is for the smartphone it may lead you to a solution.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
New Contributor
chupachups

I'm sorry but look at what? You didn't include a link or such thing

New Contributor
chupachups

the only solution people wrote was changing the date into 2014 to get around the block but that doesn't work either

(http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/locked-out-blackberry-id-help-695260/)

PLEASE HELP  :smileysad:

Contributor
hantukacak
My Device: playbook , pearl 9105

u might enter a wrong password or wrong id... try to log in via pc ... and log in at your playbook at the same time.
New Contributor
apps127
My Device: 02

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community today, you will have fewer ads, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us for get also mobile apps, playbook apps, blackberry apps and many more with your easiest online store (playbookapps.ws).........
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

chupachups wrote:

the only solution people wrote was changing the date into 2014 to get around the block but that doesn't work either

(http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/locked-out-blackberry-id-help-695260/)

PLEASE HELP  :smileysad:

try a date more into the future

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V