Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

computer doesn't recognize my BB Playbook

hello I posted a message a month ago about my tablet that can't sync on my computer.... It is not fixed!! Since than, I downloaded a new firmware on the Playbook (2.1.0.1314) and a new version on my desktop manager (7.1.0.37)and ...still the same!! I tried on 2 computer and it is still the same problem. my computer does't recognize the tablet and on my desktop manager it always says ''connecting'' for a while than, ''disconnected''.

please help!!! is there any garantee ?? it is 6 months used!

thanks for helping  

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: computer doesn't recognize my BB Playbook

Hello

Welcome to the Community

Sorry to hear that the issue has not been resolved yet. Have you seen this Article ID: KB27424? Please let me know if this helps. Good luck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

try using different computer , maybe your computer is corrupt
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

rickymardi wrote:
try using different computer , maybe your computer is corrupt

I don't think there is, it just go with the device driver.

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

hello,

I have tried all the solutions on your Article ID KB27424 and even with an another computer it doesn't work.... Windows seems to recognize but for sync the multimedia only on the manager, it says always that there is a problem. Also, I used to be able to ''drag and Drop'' from folders thru the Playbook and I can't anymore.....

thanks for helping me

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

can you open the content of your PlayBook ? In the media sub-root ? can you copy from the PlayBook to the PC ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

nO TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS.... IS IT A PROBLEM OF MASS DATA READING OR SOMETING? HOW CAN WE CHANGE IT FROM ON TO OFF IF SO?

THANKS!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

we won't solve your issue is you reply to my question by another question Smiley Happy

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

what version of BlackBerry Device Communication Components do you have installed?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

My answer to your 3 questions was No. No for the 3 points... Smiley Happy