If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: contact? Want business?

[ Edited ]

Skitzo wrote:

I never said I was making a wholesale order.

Go reread the message - what would you do if someone from the largest union in the country is looking for a communications tool right in the midst of 70,000 elementary teachers going on strike and another 60,000 secondary teachers close behind them.   The union want to start out with an oprder of 25 tablets to test them out.

Really... what would you do?

would you not return a phone call?

Me? I would concentrate on getting the teachers to think of the kids and not strike. Sorry what does that have to do with the order process?  You are buying 130,000 tablets? 

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: don't have a phone

I will try to call again - but don't you guys see how this is backwards?  When someone is trying to drum up business they WANT to sell their goods - not alienate a potential customer.  That's simply bad business

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,878
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I honestly didn't think RIM did or does retail product sales of Playbooks. I still advise you call the corporate sales for FutureShop.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Skitzo
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: don't have a phone

We are thinking of the kids, which is why we are taking all these necessary steps - you honestly can't see when thousands of people are in constant communication with one another and they wish to expand this communication model, that testing out new methodologies ( ie, a tablet, using twitter, facebook groups), technology and apps, which have never been utilized in bargaining in the past; may not be valuable, and should be coveted by a company like RIM? Really?

No we're not attempting to buy 130,000 tablets if you read the line above we would siimply like to purchase 25 tablets to test them out. Did you not read the original posts?
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,878
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Yes, 25. 25. 25. 25.
Several good suggestions have been made for you. And the kids.
Yes, 25. Got it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.