Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
AbdulHusain
My Device: Blackberry 8520
Accepted Solution

copying data to its corresponding type folder is mandatory...?

hey ...if we copy data into our playbook from other source....than we must copy it to its corresponding folder

for ex. if want to copy video into PB than we have to copy it into the videos folder of the PB ....why is it so..?no alternative is there...?:Sweatdrop: 

Super Contributor
sarah75
My Device: Playbook

Re: copying data to its corresponding type folder is mandatory...?

[ Edited ]

Install a proper file manager like Files and Folders or My File Manager and copy them from downloads to where you want. Or use wifi connection to playbook from your computer and move them with the computer. They will usually go to downloads or the normal location first. 

there are only three possible sources to copy from, internet, email or your computer. Can't copy in from usb.

Sarah.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

It's not mandatory, but some stock apps expect their files to be in a certain location.

Files & Folders lets you put files where you want (except read-only system areas).

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Regular Contributor
AbdulHusain
My Device: Blackberry 8520

Thnk u...