Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Evey66
My Device: playbook-P100-32WF--model RDJ21WW
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

downloads and where to find them in my tablet

I got a blackberry playbook for Christmas and downloaded cc cleaner to my blackberry now can't find it to use it or delete it if it is not compatible--also does Java game platform not work on
BlackBerry book for games on pogo--------if I can't use the cc cleaner how do you clean tour activities or cookies

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: downloads and where to find them in my tablet

CC Cleaner will not work on Playbook. Why would you need it, anyway?

the Playbook is not Java-based. It's QNX.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Evey66 wrote:

if I can't use the cc cleaner how do you clean tour activities or cookies

hello Evey66,

to clean browsing stuff, open the Browser. In the options, in the privacy section you can clear the cache as well as the cookies.

It is not the subject of this forum, but you can do that too on your browser on your PC, CCCleaner can be used but does not do much more than that as far as browsers are concerned.

I will also highlight the fact that on the PlayBook, you can use the "Private browsing" setting, that will erase all temporary files and cookies when you close the browser.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Evey66
My Device: playbook-P100-32WF--model RDJ21WW
My Carrier: Rogers

Thank You

Please use plain text.