Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: 0

Re: error 65792 playbook 1

This Thread has been opened,

Please keep your posts courteous towards each other and on topic please

Thank you for your contribution to his community!

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Contributor
My Device: BB PB
My Carrier: Beeline

Похоже га то, что ошибка 65792 - серьезная проблема Блекбери. Потомк прошу терпеливо подождать разрешения проблем сервера обновлений. Чтобы иметь официальную информацию обратитесь по официальному источнику в центр разрешения проблем блекбери. Спасибо!

Contributor

https://consumersupport.webapps.blackberry.com/bber/dashboard/index_entitlement.jsp?fromiframe=yes&l...

Это адрес Прямой поддеожки блекбери

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Personal Argentina

I find it incredible that 72 hours of the problem has been no official response from RIM.

Contributor

Отсутствие официальный комментариев компании говорит о серьезности возникшей проблемы. Обращайтесь, пожалуйста, на официальный сайт поддержки клиентов.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB [x3]
My Carrier: n/a

Hi, all

I have three PlayBooks [well, one is my wifes, one is my eldest sons and the third is mine. My youngest has an iPad].

I personally chose the PB for its size and for my requirements at the time, which haven't changed.

Up until a couple of days ago I was was extremely happy and have not had any issues before.

However as an IT Consultant for 28 years now, mainly working internationally for numerous global banks

I find it difficult to comprehend how a "Tech" company can take this (and the forcasted - if accurate) amount of time to have a server back up and running. Have they not got backups or mirrored DASD [Direct Access Storage Device].

Every company I have ever being employed by since the eighties have the ability to restore to an alternate server and switch to that server to replace faulty or malfunctioning equipment. This process takes a couple of hours [using the slowest method to re-establish service]. if using mirrored servers this process is transparent to the client/customer [i.e. us].

Therefore I do not accept the timescale aforementioned in previous mails and will be endeavoring to contact the CEO's of both Blackberry and RIM for detailed explanations. I will also be trying to get information from either their stockholder meetings or their AGM's [annual general meeting] where the directors have to answer to their share/stock holders.

This will obviously occur well after the resolutions of our current issues, but will hopefully prevent similar occurrences and delays in future.

Please note I have no role or third party interest in Blackberry or RIM other than being a customer.

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

almirantejavier wrote:

I find it incredible that 72 hours of the problem has been no official response from RIM.

As you've read already, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not BlackBerry employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

emanon wrote:

Отсутствие официальный комментариев компании говорит о серьезности возникшей проблемы. Обращайтесь, пожалуйста, на официальный сайт поддержки клиентов.

Как вы уже читали, Это общественная поддержка форума пользователь-пользователь. Мы не сотрудники BlackBerry, но добровольцы, которые нравятся помощи другим пользователям. Персонал RIM редко прокомментировать запросов, опубликованных здесь. Вы бы заметили это в сообщении при регистрации.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Personal Argentina

I got in touch with RIM via twitter (@ BlackBerryHelp) and advised me

Sorry for the inconvenience. To receive support please go to worldwide.blackberry.com/gettingstarted/?CPID=OTC-GETSTARTED. Choose PlayBook> choose your country> contact support>

register your device using the serial number. Afterwards choose send an email in order to create an incident and receive support.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Have a great day. ^AS

Unfortunately, I have had no response.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9320 + BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Hi, I've got my PlayBook last Friday, so this problem is also pretty frustrating for me as a loyal BlackBerry supporter since 2009...

Just like all of people here I used the wipe option, because I had a problem with missing 'browser' icon (there's other thread about this problem) and now I'n stuck with 65792 error and I've already learned this error number by heart after couple of times of trying since Monday. It's been 3 days already.

I did contact the support and finally got the reply today:

"Hello Mariusz,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your BlackBerry device. The issue will be resolved within 24 - 48 hours.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

JM

BlackBerry Technical Support
BlackBerry"

So I guess patiently waiting is the only option.