Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: TMN

Re: error 65792 playbook 1

[ Edited ]

JSanders ha escrito:

There are many assumptions going 'round here: server breakdowns, no backup, software failure, seven day deadlines.

If you haven't contacted official support on the issue, then you've done nothing to push the issue in BlackBerry's face for resolution.

What is the address to send the email?????????

As moderators and main elements of the forum should publish here the necessary information so we can look up information.

Why don't they publish here your information? or don't they? are waiting for the simple user come here to solve something?

Move and also help in the resolution.

Thanks for the good service you have made it this far with your topics and twitter 's.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB [x3]
My Carrier: n/a

I agree that there are many assumptions, I have attempted to contact UK support on the number you provided (for which I thank you for sharing) but as you may expect this number is inundated at present. (well I'm guessing that is why i'm getting an unavailable tone). This does not prevent a statement being made/posted on the home page clarifying the situation. Speculation and assumptions, false or not, will continue as is the nature of people.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: TMN

Gooberman ha escrito:

I agree that there are many assumptions, I have attempted to contact UK support on the number you provided (for which I thank you for sharing) but as you may expect this number is inundated at present. (well I'm guessing that is why i'm getting an unavailable tone). This does not prevent a statement being made/posted on the home page clarifying the situation. Speculation and assumptions, false or not, will continue as is the nature of people.

Of course Yes. ...
I already got in touch with all the possible contacts that know and the unofficial response I had was from 3 to 7 days since yesterday morning, today is 2 days the deadline they gave, have the equipment stopped to 4 days.

Let's see how he resolves this situation. ...

I'm just sorry that these elements more influential here in the forum do nothing to reassure us, because it is their duty, if they want to have that work status and let our talk thrive ....
Solutions: 6,118
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

mariajoao, you don't know what these "elements more influential here in the forum" have or have not done. Please don't assume no action, however small or insignificant, has been taken.

Your talk is thriving. The moderators have warned us to stay on topic and that includes personal attacks on other users of this forum.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: 9860

Another new PB bricked in the UK and an email sent to the BB support. :Censored:

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB [x3]
My Carrier: n/a

Thanks to you all,

I am turning in for the night now (Nearly 23:00 here in the UK)

It has been interesting, not so enlightening (for a resolution of the problem perspective) and educational to some extent.

Hopefully when I awake, this problem may be resolved.

We Live in hope.

Goodnight

Additionally, I never said there was an email contact. There isn't.

Another wrong assumption. Sorry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

This is how I reported this error to BB Support - I hope it is right.  First go to the BB Homepage and click on Support.  Then drag down to the far right and click on Contact Us.  On the next screen go to the second item on the list "Blackberry Playbook Tablet" and in the third column, click on Register here.  Whether you are registered or not, enter your serial number of the Playbook (located on the bottom edge of your tablet - very small print), and hit Submit.  I was already registered so it was just a matter of describing my problem.  It has only been 24 hours since I sent my complaint to them, but haven't heard back yet.

BB must be very aware of this problem, and I must say, I appreciate this forum to discuss my frustrations at this time.  It's great to know I'm not in the boat alone. Here is the link to the BB Homepage that I used.

http://us.blackberry.com/

[ Edited ]

As well, there is another support method and link posted in the first 4-5 initial posts of this thread.

I also posted the phone numbers earlier.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook P100
My Carrier: None

So we have a device which is not cheap, rendered completely useless by a fault at Blackberry. What sort of system is this? To have no bypass for an update check is ludicrous.

1. Since there are dozens (at least) all experiencing exactly the same problem, contacting support won't do any good.

2. It would be nice if Blackberry could issue an official statement, no? There's no point in hiding away, trying to ignore the problem. One, simple statement would quell all this anger and anguish at a stroke.

Anyone who works in customer support should learn this lesson on day 1 - communicate with your customer. You might say that there is nothing to say, or that they're working on it, or that we should, individually, contact BB customer support to be told the same nonsense as everyone else. What's the point? And what is the story? Is it 3-7 days, or is it 24-48 hours (now past that).