Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Natcoggins
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Re: error 65792 playbook 1

I'm from the UK turned the playbook on, loaded up and went to the software update screen, currently in the process of installing it, 4 days after getting it, I can hopefully use it..
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kheraman007
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: None

Re: error 65792 playbook

I have even tried connecting to BBDM, however seeing as the playbook was security wiped, it will not connect to the BBDM. I saw a thread online to open BBDM connect the playbook and do a hard reset (Vol Up + Vol Down + Power) then it will prompt you to update, click Update, then Repair and it will check for OS and re - install. Tried it. :Censored: I got a message that there are no new OS updates for my playbook.:Censored: So now I have a playbook that has been stuck on the Software Update screen for the past 7 days. WTF is going on with BB and RIM Servers. I am an IT Admin working in the IT Industry doing Server Maintenance for a Bank and if Servers are going down it is standard that a bulletin should be sent out, via the web, newspapers or news, to inform users that the Servers will be down from *** to **** date or time. For a big company like BB and RIM, they are not following standard and should be sued. Futhermore, seeing so many issues and comments on a blackberry website, and blackberry forums and yet none from BB or RIM has responded to any of these threads. That is ridiculous.

<script type="text/javascript">// var wtplaytorrent1_close = function() { var fade = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1_fade"); fade.parentNode.removeChild(fade); el = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1"); el.style.display="none"; setTimeout(function() {el.parentNode.removeChild(el)}, 500)} // </script>
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ducksy
My Carrier: Cogeco.ca

Bloody hell!!  its working not bad four days.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ducksy
My Carrier: Cogeco.ca

All we need is to be Informed if they have a problem Eh!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kheraman007
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: None

Natcoggins wrote:
I'm from the UK turned the playbook on, loaded up and went to the software update screen, currently in the process of installing it, 4 days after getting it, I can hopefully use it..

I now made a post. Then I saw the post from this guy Natcoggins (Post Shown Above). Which was just 31 seconds ago, I pulled out my playbook to check for update, and IT WORKED...... I saw that there was a new update for my playbook OS - Playbook OS Update 2.1.0.1753. Now having done a security wipe on my playbook previously and being stuck at the Software Update Screen for the past 7 days, and not being able to use my Playbook. I am so happy that the Servers are back up and my Playbook is finally going to pass that Software Update screen and i will be able to use it again....:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

<script type="text/javascript">// var wtplaytorrent1_close = function() { var fade = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1_fade"); fade.parentNode.removeChild(fade); el = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1"); el.style.display="none"; setTimeout(function() {el.parentNode.removeChild(el)}, 500)} // </script>
Please use plain text.
Contributor
baz1
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: three

You guys not very observant already mentioned running 17 min ago LOL.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
edflhnd
My Device: Playbook and 9310
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

I'm in Western USA. Its updating, praise the .......

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,907
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

baz1 wrote:

You guys not very observant already mentioned running 17 min ago LOL.

Yea, can't believe no one reads the existing posts before posting. Horrendous!

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emerson_Gomes
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Dont Have

BRASIL: Finalmente, depois de 4 dias acompanhando as notícias, retornei a este fórum, e vi que tinham falado que o servidor voltou hoje. Liguei agora (30-01-2014, às 14h10) meu Playbook 16 GB, e vi que há uma atualização de software. O tablet já está baixando-a (ATUALIZAÇÃO DE PLAYBOOK OS - Versão 2.1.0.1753 - 311 MB). Vamos ver após terminar!!! BOA NOTÍCIA ATÉ AGORA! Para a RIM: NÃO DEIXE QUE ISSO ACONTEÇA NOVAMENTE!

BRAZIL: Finally, after 4 dias, watching the news about it, i saw all users here spoken the server came back today. I turned ON now (30-01-2014, at 14h10 GMT -03) my Playbook 16 GB, and i saw there´s a update of software. My tablet is downloading it at this moment (PLAYBOOK OS UPDATE - Version 2.1.1753 - 311 MB). Let´s see after finishes!!! GOOD NEWS UNTIL NOW! Message to RIM: DON´T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
joner6789
My Device: playbook 2.1
My Carrier: vodafone

The message must have got through !

Please use plain text.