Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playbook Tablet
My Carrier: Sasktel

frustrated with video

I cannot sync video to my tablet whether it is videos from my camera or from itunes. I currently have the Avengers on iTunes in m4v format and I cannot sync it with my tablet. I spends twenty minutes loading it and then it does not exist on the tablet. What do I do? or how do I change the format to work with my tablet?

My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: frustrated with video

Try using an application such as HandBrake to convert the video. MP4 format with h.264 encoding (Handbrake's default) works beautifully with the PlayBook.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32
My Carrier: 3

[ Edited ]

One problem seems to be "syncing" and not finding the file. Why are you syncing when its only one file? Connect to computer with wifi file sharing then drag into Videos folder. 

If the file is not compatible do as CAS118 said and convert.

By the way I once sync'd 9000 photos from iphoto and it took several hours then crashed the OS.  I dragged and dropped 9000 photos (in folders of course) to the Photos folder and it was quicker and didnt crash the OS.

My Device: Playbook - 64gb - wifi
My Carrier: Crapdo - aka Fido

You can also , once you've copied the file over, try some of the FREE video player apps. (like local media player) I found them useful for videos clients send me that are not in a format that the playbook native video player supports.