Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: kindle app

Excellent.  Hopefully all the apps can be searched from app world in the future.

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: O2

Re: kindle app

Hi all, I recently brought a pb and am really gutted about the lack of content on blackberry we all hope with the release of the z10 there will be an in flux of usable apps, about half of what i try to sideload doesnt work and although the playbook is a great tablet its massivley behind the competition becuase of blackberrys ignorance of the android system. What they need tl realise is that they need to embrace android or be left behind in the current market. I myself am dispointed i brought my tablet on a name i thought i could trust with good reviews but if i had known would have brought an android for a cheaper price and better apps blackberry u really need to step up !!!!!!!!