Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
beancounter06
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

'mY WORLD' WIll NOT UPDATE AFTER NEW OS software was installed. just gives URL NOT FOUND message. deadline for this update :April 3rd.

Contributor
beancounter06
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Re: 'mY WORLD' WIll NOT UPDATE AFTER NEW OS software was installed. just gives URL NOT FOUND message. deadline for this update :April 3rd.

IMG_00000251.pngIMG_00000252.pngIMG_00000253.png

dfilteau
My Device: 9930 and PlayBook

Re: 'mY WORLD' WIll NOT UPDATE AFTER NEW OS software was installed. just gives URL NOT FOUND message. deadline for this update :April 3rd.

I'm seeing the same thing.

Contributor
mh1983
My Device: Playbook Wi-Fi 16 gb

The latest (and presumably last) PB OS update already includes the BB World fix. The 404 error is unrelated.

If you've upgraded to the latest OS, you already have the fix in place.

New Contributor
Kitchguy
My Device: PlayBook 8 gb

Well then they need to be more specific. 

New Contributor
Rugburn
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 64GB