Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
ba97
My Device: playbook 9100 7100
My Carrier: rogers

playbook display clock wrong

My playbook screen clock shows 9:52. The settings shows the right time 10:37. The clock app shows the right time, the same as settings. I notice if I turn off the pb it sometimes resets the display time but it freezes or rapidly goes of off the right time. I read it should pick up the network time off my 9100 bb but when I travel and the bb does not grab the network time, the time is way off on the display. Ideas? I have searched the web for an answer but I am lost as suggestions go in different directions or are things I have already tried. The pb rocks and this is a minor bothersome thing I hope is not a symptom of something bigger
Please use plain text.
Contributor
FaceShots
My Device: Bold 9700, Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: playbook display clock wrong

Mine is messed up as well. Switching between auto and manual makes no difference. My clock is reading 52 minutes behind the actual time as shown in the settings.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ba97
My Device: playbook 9100 7100
My Carrier: rogers

Re: playbook display clock wrong

I spent a bit of time with support- they did not know an answer. I finally reinstalled the OS and it has been ok since. No one on forums or at BB know why it happens.

Please use plain text.