Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
cchampeau1
My Device: blackberry playbook 2.0

playbook operating on own when plugged in

Hi

Just got the playbook. When I have it on and plugged in, it is working on it own at a super

speed. It will go into airplane mode and turn on, go into files on the go, the key pad comes

up clinking both shift keys, tying Aaaqq. Will go into calender for March 28 and April 6th.

Even if I try to overide and "x" it out, it will not. Just keeps going.  I read some postings

and they all refer to outlets.

Well this has happen in all outlets(that I tried) in my house. The last 2 weekends I have

been in 2 different hotels, in 2 different cities, and sitll does it. I like it plugged in when

downloading so I don,'t waste my batterie.

It is like some out there is looking for something. Even was playing with twitter and a game.

Help-Just want to downloads books from the Library.

Carrie

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: playbook operating on own when plugged in

sounds like you dont have a bonded neutral on your outlet or possible a faulty charger

I had same whith a LG charger and wife didnt know she plugged it in by accident

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V