Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
mako101
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: internet

Re: playbook problems

i purchase last week my plabook online stores, by the time it got to me i register as well as the ID agreement, by the time it update to OS 1.0.8.6067 it completely download but when it was installing it fails at 99% tellin unable to install i have to restart and i tried it several times and the same thing happen again unable to install im stuck now for a few days at 23MB update of the new OS, please help me my PB now is like a sitting duck.... any idea? im stuck in setting it up until now, it always says unable to install at 99% my internet connection work fine cause it was abla to download the new OS 1.0.8.6067 and then ask me for another 23 MB after in downloaded when it install it always faills at 99% then unable to download says restart,.. help me out guys...
Please use plain text.
Visitor
DaveG0980
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: orange

Re: playbook problems

I can't work out how to start a new topic on this forum!

But i have a problem with my new playbook, the internet speed is really poor!

i have tried 2 different wifi networks, first at 50 and other at 8meg so incoming speed not a problem,

I load bbc iplayer on my playbook and the video quality is rubbish, it keeps freezing, pausing etc, at the same time i put the same video streaming on my laptop and its perfect!

Anyone else had similar quality issues while streaming videos? (this was not even HD)

Thanks

Please use plain text.