Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

mcmaster11
My Device: playbook p100 32wf
My Carrier: bell

playbook won't start

hi my playbook is stuck on the opening page  that is written playbook and the background change color.  after a few minutes and close. i've try the reboot with the power and volume button don't work and my computer don't recognize the playbook anymore.... what to DO

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: playbook won't start

connect to charger and while its booting hold power button down for 20 seconds

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Crapbook
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: notofyourbusiness

Same to my Playbook 64GB, those 20 seconds reset is not help. I don't think is the hardware. Manage to accidentally boot before but after turn it off then never boot again. This should be some issue with the software. For Blackberry phone normally remove and replace the battery will solve this but not for this Playbook.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Crapbook wrote:
Same to my Playbook 64GB, those 20 seconds reset is not help. I don't think is the hardware. Manage to accidentally boot before but after turn it off then never boot again. This should be some issue with the software. For Blackberry phone normally remove and replace the battery will solve this but not for this Playbook.

is yours tunring on at all?

do you get a LED lit or blinking?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Crapbook

No, The Playbook can turn on just show the nice BlackBerry PlayBook and colorful back ground that all.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Crapbook

I have same problem like this. Can anyone help this kids?? Poor little guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEnMIq58k8I

Please use plain text.
Developer
samarthsevak
My Device: Playbbook
My Carrier: TATA Docomo

turn it off and attached charger to it and make it charge for 1 hour and then,turn it on while its booting hold power button down for 20 second and restart it again
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bjbam
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: All

better charge it for about 2-3 hours then try to boot up
Please use plain text.