Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook

problem on activation playbook blacberry after 2.1.0.1753

[ Edited ]

I have A PLAYBOOK tablet, it was working 3 days ago. I did a complete restore and the  error 132353.  I did these:

• I was able with the desktop manager to update playbook  to release 2.1.0.1753 several times (6 times ). all the times finish the update, after the  download  the update you disconect the playbook and then  you configure the wifi , the blacberry id (show conected) , in the las stage the same error 132342 . playbook  try to search for updates and give the same error.  If teh playbook already download the last updtae (on the deskstop) i do not why check againg for updates.
  • You can check to I receive the tag for developing. that is a proof that the equipment is mine.
  • I change my blackberry user to see what happen  and the same error.
  • I already use two different wifi sources  and the same.
  • It look to me that the problem is at the rim sever
  • I purchase on ebay . it´s been with me almost 1.5 years.
  • Another proof of ownership is you can see several download from the application store, even I can tell you some of the appl  download.

waiting for your kind answer.

:Cowboy:

Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Re: problem on activation playbook blacberry error 132353

I think servers are down. There's another active thread opened too from the past 20 minutes.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3253)

Hi Lafocaramona

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

I invite you to read this post

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Play-book-wont-power-up-or-light-just-bli...

Via: knottyrope Guru III

You can also make your doubts and questions in the post above.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: playbook

Thanks for the fast response.

The link you gave me is for "Play book wont power up¨", my issue is activating error 132353 with the new realese 2.1.0.1753

thanks.

waiting a kind response...

:Clap: