Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
carriedc
My Device: playbook
Accepted Solution

unable to download kobo app

I recently updated the OS for my playbook, and then needed to delete my kobo app due to an issue receiving books.  I am now unable to reinstall the kobo app.  Spoke to kobo and they said it's a blackberry problem.  Does anyone have a solution so I can access my books again?

Thanks.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: unable to download kobo app

You should be able to download it from AppWorld.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Are you getting any error when you try and download it? 

Super Contributor
TexTucker
My Device: pb

carriedc wrote:

I recently updated the OS for my playbook, and then needed to delete my kobo app due to an issue receiving books.  I am now unable to reinstall the kobo app.  Spoke to kobo and they said it's a blackberry problem.  Does anyone have a solution so I can access my books again?

Thanks.

I always delete mine as it's a dreadful service, but if I go to App World on Playbook, then My World, then Uninstalled list, it appears there for reinstallation. 

Yes, it just says there is an error and to try again.
New Contributor
carriedc

It does appear in my uninstalled list, but I get an error message when I try to reinstall.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Restart the Playbook and try again. Can you download other apps?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
carriedc

Tried that last night and it didn't work, but this morning it did. Don't understand why, but I'm happy I've got my books back!