09-10-2012 05:22 AM - edited 09-10-2012 07:14 AM
One user on BESX 5 has issue where:
- New appointments in calendar do not sync back to Exchange,
- Appointments created on Exchange sync down to BB device,
- Appointments created on Exchange which appear on BB can be altered and deleted - Changes updated on Exchange,
I have tried this user on a new device - same issues. I have tried a new user from the same server on the same device - Works fine.
- Updated BES to 5.0.3 MR2 (Bundle 21)
- Deleted user account from BES (option which also removes BES info from user's account) followed up with restart and re-created user account,
*UPDATE* - have also run the rset command for the calendar - No change either. Blackberrry has also been wiped clear.
BES Express Version: 184.108.40.206 (Taken from bottom of web console screen) /
5.0.3 MR2 (Bundle 21) Taken from Add remove programs screen,
SQL Database is local,
Exchange 2007 running on same server.
CDO DLL is registered (Registry key appears under
I ahev gone through the steps:
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB05270 however cannot quite see how this will affect as it is only one user which is having issyes.
I would love to post logs from BB logs, however I am unsure which logs are relavent or where the key logs are held: (Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logs)
Appears to be fine when entering all day appointments, they appear on exchange, adn then this can be changed to a timed event which updates in the calednar...
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-10-2012 07:13 AM
Got it working!
Calendar entries on device are working their way to Exchange.
And restarted the BB services.
All looks ok for now!
09-10-2012 09:50 AM
glad to hear you are doing ok now