Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Contributor
My Device: DevAlpha B

2001 The request was refused (i.e. bad or missing username/password, etc.).Error in Push Initiator

I have installed low level push Push Initiator in localhost. Also get the Application ID, password, PPG URL for BIS.
But whenever I try to send a Push Message from Push Initiator I get the 2001 error. I have provided  AppID, password and PPG URL as specified in the Push SDK Documentation.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: 2001 The request was refused (i.e. bad or missing username/password, etc.).Error in Push Initiator

Can you provide the code snippet being used to send the push?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor
My Device: DevAlpha B

Re: 2001 The request was refused (i.e. bad or missing username/password, etc.).Error in Push Initiator

I have used sample low level push initiator provided by push service sdk.

Retired

Could you provide the snippet of code used with the low level SDK?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Retired

Maybe also show a screenshot of what you're entering on the low-level sample Push Initiator screen to help us figure out which piece you've entered incorrectly or if something is misconfigured.

Thanks,

Matt