Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

Adding a URL using blackberry 8520 PLS HELP

Hey everyone I recently downloaded the app Jeeosuite from the appworld. After installing the app I have to create an account at http://my.jeeosutie.com. It gives u a Quick Setup as follows. Set all app Permissions to Allow. Enable and connect to Wifi on your ph. Click the jeeosuite icon. Note the URL at the top of the screen. Enter the URL into your web browser. Where do I go to enter the URL into my web browser. I have no idea where to enter the URL ,or where to go to, to find the URL. Pls anyone can u help ,I'm using a Blackberry 8520 your help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Adding a URL using blackberry 8520 PLS HELP

If you open your browser the URL goes in the address bar (i.e. www.blackberry.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Thank you JOHN CLARK...When I open Jeeosuite on my browser this message appears. ERROR...Your requested URL could not be retrieved. The IP address could not be determined by the host name. I Bookmarked Jeeosuite in my browser and it didn ask or showed anything of a URL...Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That URL doesn't go anywhere for me either. This is a problem with the URL, not the BlackBerry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Can you perhaps, or do u perhaps no where to find help for the URL. I mean I'm sure that a solution for this problematic URL must be some where out there. Coz obviously help was also created wit this kind of URL. BUT da Question where is that help. Tanx JOHN CLARK much appreciated
Guru I
John_Clark

First, it's jeeosuite.com...you have it spelled wrong. However, all the links to jeeosuite that I can find are dead so I'm not sure if it's still an available service or not.
Contributor

I added http://my.jeeosuite.com. If I enter jeeosuite.com as you suggesting it says Error u've entered a invalid address. But that's not wot I'm onto now, I'm thinking about what you saying all this apps services is dead. Omw so all my trouble was for what (0, NOTHING). All your effort nd patience wit me is appreciated I tank u 4 your kindness.