Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Developer
benitaclarissa
My Device: -
My Carrier: -
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Push Service Registration

I'm trying to integrate pushwoosh into blackberrry webworks.

it said that I must to register an appid (https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8121).

could i get more information about the fee or pricing of using the push service?

is there any difference for testing and deploying?

thanks.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Push Service Registration

Hi there,

When you regiser to use BlackBerry Push Services you receive an App ID which can be used for testing:

https://developer.blackberry.com/services/push

There are free and paid services available today, the paid services will vary depending on the number of pushes you need to complete. For more information on the paid tiers please first give Push Services a try, if the paid tier is required then you can request your account to be upgraded and work with a rep from the Push Services Team about specifics on pricing.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Developer
benitaclarissa

Thanks for your reply.

I have received an email from BlackBerry Push Services that told me that it was a duplicate application. But, I don't get any email contains port id and bpas url. How to request the port id and bpas url? Is that possible for request to resend email that contains app id, port id and bpas url? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
gbeukeboom

Did you submit the same form multiple times? What application name did you use when applying?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Developer
benitaclarissa

Yes, I had been waiting for more than 5 business days and...

[ Edited ]

Yes, I had been waiting for more than 5 business days and I didn't receive any email (about approval or rejection). I don't know whether the registration form was successfully sent or not, so I re-applied the form. Maybe there was a problem with sending or receiving emails. I will send you a private message about the application name. Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Developer
benitaclarissa

Hi gbeukeboom,

I sent you a private message about the application name and other required data last Tuesday.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
gbeukeboom

Sorry, I was out sick most of last week but am back and ready to go today! I am looking into the status of your request and will let you know when I hear back.

Thanks,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vybrookes
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Fido

I am having a similar problem. It has been over 5 days and have not heard anything so we submitted again and still nothing. How can I get status?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
gbeukeboom

It can take a few weeks to get initially approved, we are working to improve this process, but if you would like to request a status update you can email: BlackBerryPushServices@rim.com 

Be sure to include the details of your application (app name, email address, company name etc).

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vybrookes
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Fido

Thank you for the contact but I have made zero progress. Is there a phone number where I can actually talk to someone? We are working on project that is on hold until we get this resolved so it is very frustrating.

Please use plain text.