Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Contributor
francois_OC
My Device: dev

Blackberry Push Service registration

Hi guys.

How long does it usually take to recieve you blackberry push service registration details.

I submitted mine about 8 days ago. I have read that resubmitting the request causes problems with your application name being invalidfated as it is a duplicate.

What has your experience been with this?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
whoang
My Device: Blackberry 10 - Dev Alpha B | Blackberry Playbook | Blackberry Torch 9810

Re: Blackberry Push Service registration

[ Edited ]

Hello @francois_OC

The experience with registering and receiving your Push credentials is quite smooth with minimal wait process. 

You may want to try emailing BlackBerryPushServices@rim.com and provide them with the details of your applications to gain some insights.

The Push Services group at BlackBerry will be able to investigate further into your situation -- a team member will contact you if you send them an email.  

William Hoang

Application Developer Advocate | Developer Relations
BlackBerry

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
francois_OC
My Device: dev

Re: Blackberry Push Service registration

Our experience has not been smooth and thewait time to date on my request  is now on week 5.

A colleauge tried submitting a request on behalf of our client  three weeks ago. Client details for the request was completely different to my request. He also has not received any feedback.

I have emailed to the address you provided and will feedback on the result. 

Thus my experience has been poor.

Please use plain text.