Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Administrator
MSohm
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Push Messages Not Delivered Anymore.. However setup seems okay.. It worked before.

We are not currently aware of any issues currently impacting the BlackBerry Push Service.

In order to investigate this further we'll need the name/ID of affected applications.  Please forward this information to appworldsupport@blackberry.com for further assistance.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.
Contributor
tjerkw
My Carrier: multiple simcards

Re: Push Messages Not Delivered Anymore.. However setup seems okay.. It worked before.

Mark its only affecting the push eval servers... Do they also work correctly still?

Lot of people having problems here.

I already filled in an Escalation Form which i got from Sanyu Kiruluta (From RIM UK) and that form  is sent to the Blackberry BIS team.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Gozer
My Carrier: Sprint

Yea,

Similar issue here.  All was working fine then poof messages started dropping (within the last few days).  I'm on a production server and it used to work fine.  Now it seems like the messages are just disappearing.  I do a status query and I get the below:  (I replaced my actual pin with the xxxxxxx)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE pap PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD PAP 2.1//EN" "http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/DTD/pap_2.1.dtd">
<pap>
<statusquery-response push-id="90472ef5-163a-43eb-977c-bfd3abd6afc6">
<statusquery-result event-time="2010-06-09T15:51:48Z" message-state="undeliverable" code="2002" desc="The PIN specified was not recognized">
<address address-value="xxxxxxxx"/>
<quality-of-service delivery-method="confirmed" network="" network-required="false" bearer="" bearer-required="false"/>
</statusquery-result>
</statusquery-response>
</pap>

The pin was fine and is registered..

Now if I re-register the phone it works for awhile then the same thing will eventually happen..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SA_bb_dev
My Carrier: Vodacom

I am having a similar problem. The phone's sometimes seem to de-register from the push server and are "Inactive" and therefore do not receive push.

I am having having a problem whereby the phone seems to connected to the push server "Active" but still does not receive push until I re-register the device.

Any help please?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ranguard
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Evaluation service still disfunctional. Escalation form is on the way.

Tried to test on production system but clients fail to register:
https://pushapi.na.blackberry.com/mss/PD_subReg => Internal Server error "PD_subReg command is not currently in service!"

http://pushapi.na.blackberry.com/mss/PD_subReg => timeout

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tjerkw

Suddenly they work again!!! Lets hope it stays this way.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Bullety

I unfortunately can't agree, I do now see the arrows again in the upper right corner when a message is pushed but it is not received by my application.

I did not change my application.

In the event log on the device, I receive this messages:

d ne.rim.blackberry.api.push - Imrc  [Applicationport]

where [Applicationport] is the port number.

It seems like my application isn't registered for listening any more but I registered at the BlackBerry server a minute ago so that can't be the case.

I did wrote a message as Mark told us but did not receive an answer until now.

Best regards,

Bullety

Please use plain text.
New Developer
supa

Hurray,

finally it's working again for us, too.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Bullety

Yep, workin here again :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tjerkw

So now it stopped working agian.... After a simcard switch between phones it stopped working.  I see the arrows moving... but the pushed message is not sent to the port that i;m listening too (which is the correct port).....

Please use plain text.