Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Contributor
psmravi
My Device: Black Berry 9700
My Carrier: airtel

Regarding: How to Install Black Berry Application in to My Mobile ?

Dear Memebers,

I have Developed a Simple Application It is Kind of Reminder App (the application will remind the meeting time to corporate peoples those who are using this app). Using  Blackberry Java Platform.

I am using BB Eclipse Plugin, and also BB 9900 Emulator. It's working fine in this Emulator.

then how can i Install into my mobile.I'm having 9700 how can i install we have many files in our Deliverables.

.cod

.jar

.jad.

.alx

from the above fileformat which one is we going to install and then how to install ?.

It is urgent please assist me through your queries for this installation process.

Thank You

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Regarding: How to Install Black Berry Application in to My Mobile ?

Eclipse can deploy directly to a real device if connected via USB. You can also try using JavaLoader:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Testing-and-Deployment/Load-applications-onto-a-BlackBerry-sm...

For deployment, the files needed depends on the way it is being deployed. Are you aiming to deploy from your own web site or BlackBerry World?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.