Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Register user without registering with Content Provider (push initiator) there is any sider effect

Hi,

Register user without   registering with Content Provider (push initiator)  there is any sider effect?

Is it possible to do suspended / resume without in volving Content Provide (push initiator) ?

Thanks

Developer
My Device: Not specified

Re: Register user without registering with Content Provider (push initiator) there is any sider effect

Yes. If you register to content provider you can send push requests addressed specifically to devices otherwise only can broadcast message to all your users.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
2. Please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Register user without registering with Content Provider (push initiator) there is any sider effect

Thank you very much.
Another question, how to register user without Content Provider (push initiator)?