Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
marco_dicesare
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Try to query Supplying a status to request subscribed addresses from Blackberry push sever get malform reasponse

Did you get back a 1001 or a 10001?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
martinwang
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Try to query Supplying a status to request subscribed addresses from Blackberry push sever get malform reasponse

sorry I make mistake, It is 10001
Please use plain text.
marco_dicesare

Ah ok, that has a completely different meaning than 1001. 10001 means - the PIN you specified is null or empty or is not exactly 8 characters in length.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
martinwang

It my mistake, I put invalid pin, I did correction, now it return
<SuspendBBSubscriberResponse><SuspendBBSubscriberResult>rc=10012</SuspendBBSubscriberResult></SuspendBBSubscriberResponse>
Please use plain text.
marco_dicesare

10012 means the PIN has already been suspended.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
martinwang

Hi marco_dicesare,

Now I implement suspend/ reusme function, I test them , it return 200. it works, for status qurey, I add <status status-value=\"active\"/> to qurey active subscribers, I like to know is it possible to query all status subscribers, such as register/unregister, suspend/resume. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
marco_dicesare

You can query for active and suspended only. There is no need to inactive because any PINs that you have that are not active or suspended must be inactive. That's why I said your server-side application should keep a list of subscribed PINs so you can do this reconciliation.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
martinwang

Thanks you very much Again.
Please use plain text.