Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Contributor
sapan123
My Device: 9810

Unable to see received push messages in default notification list.

Hi Team,

I have implemented push notification in my application, and seem like everything is working fine, except that after I have received the messages on my device it shows the logo and message count on BB navigation bar, but when I clicked on the push icon, I am getting a popup screen which saying “You currently have no new notification”.

Is that the default behavior that we can not see the received push messages in the native notification list it the message is trigger for third party application, as I can see the push messages of Twitter, Facebook application in the notification list.

Can any body please help me, how I can show my application received push messages in the native notification list.

I am attaching the screenshot of my query: Here I have received 17 push messages for my app, but popup saying “You currently have no new notification”.

PS : I am using 7.1 OS 9810 device and currently have eval version of push notification which is valid for next more 3 months.

Thanks

-Sapan DosiPush

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Unable to see received push messages in default notification list.

Push is completely independent of the notifications you see in the header of the Home Screen.

Check this article for info on how to add entries:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Application-Indicators-and-Home-Screen-Integ...

If you have further questions related to adding entries then please post to the Java Board:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/bd-p/java_dev

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.