Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Developer
Accepted Solution

Upgrading from eval to Production?

We are ready to  upgrade our evaluation Push to the production Push. In filing out the form, we notice that there is a required field 'Over-the-air Download Link (for example www.yourcompany.com/yourapplication)'. Is this really required? We want to get our final credentials so we can get things operational before our eval expires. (We didn't plan on having a OTA site we would rather distribute via market).

Retired
My Device: Blackberry 10 - Dev Alpha B | Blackberry Playbook | Blackberry Torch 9810

Re: Upgrading from eval to Production?

Hello @IpiRon

Were you able to register and get Production Push without the "Over-the-air Download Link" ?

Love to hear your progress --
William Hoang

Application Developer Advocate | Developer Relations
BlackBerry

Regular Contributor

Yes, I figured it out. Sorry about not posting back. Once we got onto the Production, everything has taken off. Thanks for the follow up! So far things are going great.

Regular Contributor

Forgot to add 'Wasn't really required' We submitted without it and it was no problem. We went back a week later and setup a temporary OTA site for our dev team. Thanks again!