Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Contributor
rizkyandriawan
My Device: Not Specified

what's wrong with RIM Push Server these last few days

Hello,

I'm a blackberry java developer and I've been used Push Service in my apps since last september (trial version) and october (production version). in these last few days, we felt like our push service is getting slower, and today our push service is not working at all, so we looked to our push gateway log and here is all what we got in the last few hours:

<pap>

<push-response push-id="xxxxx" sender-address="http://pushapi.na.blackberry.com/mss/PD_pushRequest" sender-name="RIM Push-Data Service" reply-time="2010-12-16T09:22:09Z">

<response-result code="4001" desc="The Push Server is busy, try again later."></response-result>
    </push-response>
</pap>

first of all, we'd like to know if there's anyone else who got same problem...and then, if this happened for maintenance or any reason in RIM side, can we know when will this problem fixed? because we need inform our users about the problem... and then, if this problem is on our side, can someone give a clue what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rizky Andriawan

Contributor
sitay1
My Device: All

Re: what's wrong with RIM Push Server these last few days

we started getting the same errors today.

any idea how to fix it?

isn't the production enviourment should be able stable enough?

New Developer
manupeco
My Device: Not Specified

Same error here with the prod server since 11-1-2011

Emanuele Pecorari

Contributor
sitay1
My Device: All

It's back again today - i don't understand.

What kind of production enviorment is this? If can't rely on the system to actually work when needed?