Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
e_salisbury-74
My Device: Blackberry Playbook and Blackberry Q 10
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

AT&T 10.2 OS updadte for US costumers

I am a AT&T costumer is the US i own a Q10 , does anyone have any idea with AT&T will release the update. I have been asking this same question now for a while and have been told to use an autoloader and install the update myself   I have not had any luck doing that. I have called my AT&&T rep that we have for your business to ask if he knows anything about the update and he has not called me back.   My current OS is 10.1.2030 , I would like to be able to use the autoloader for the update if i am able to.

Thanks for any help.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: AT&T 10.2 OS updadte for US costumers

why wait when you can do this

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-BB10-OS-Using-Sach...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
e_salisbury-74
My Device: Blackberry Playbook and Blackberry Q 10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: AT&T 10.2 OS updadte for US costumers

Thanks for your help i was able to download the update myself and do the install . I think that it is sad that i am paying AT&T every month and i ended up haveing to do it myself.  I wish AT&T would show more suport to Blackberry hands down its the best pohne i have ever used. I see that AT&T has still not released the update yet how hard can it be? does they want people to not use Blackberry anymore?

Please use plain text.