Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Sley4
My Carrier: Engineet

Active synch email issues

Dears,
I am facing an issue with the active synch email. I already setup my work account email through active synch. Synchronization is good and i am able to receive all emails.
The issue is that i am not able to reply or forward emails (not all emails). I am getting a red sign (stop sign like). Same issue with my colleague at work. This is becoming very annoying.
Just to mention that i tried some emails where i cannot reply to on the iphone through active synch and i was able to respond to these emails without any issue.
Can you please help?
Thanks'
Sleiman
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants

Re: Active synch email issues

Hi Sley4 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

You mentioned that this only occurs with some emails that arrive on your BlackBerry Q10.  Are these particular emails redirected to another folder when you look at them in Microsoft Outlook on your computer?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sley4

Dear,

Thanks for your reply. I usually use the BlackBerry once not using outlook on my PC. Yes specific emails and I couldn't identify these. I noticed some where it shows an attachment sign (files, even picture signature). If I Crete a new email with the same subject and same contact it works but I miss all email history. I noticed also that some of them will be sent if you continue trying sometime after an hour. The stop sign like shows when replying or forwarding these emails.

Thanks,

Sleiman

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sley4

Also to mention that I configured my iphone (working through wifi) with active synch and the same emails which don't send from BlackBerry is sent through iphone.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sley4

Just to add i am receiving a message status when the email dont send " message status: protocol layer was unable to send a message" hope this will help to identify the issue
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants

This issue has been previously reported and we're working on a resolution.  In the meantime, try removing then re-adding the email address to your BlackBerry Q10 to see if the behavior still exists afterward.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
mslaugh
My Carrier: Verizon

I am having the same issue.  In the previous post you said you were working on a resolution.  Do you know if this issue has been resolved yet?

Please use plain text.
najmi1
My Carrier: IAM

i have the same issue with activesync account on Q10 with 10.1.0.4181 wich is the latest version of  , had RIM support resolved the problem  yet  ???

Please use plain text.