Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Enchanter
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Sprint

Agrh! Sprint! Clueless on 10.2

Still waiting on Sprint to give us 10.2. Posted the following below to their forums. Since they are clueless does anyone here know what Sprint is doing? "Sprintdon'tcare" has no idea. We were lead to believe we would have 10.2 by the end of February. Anyone?

"I'm with Steelclip. Make a phone call and actually give us a solid answer. Do you actually know how to get this done or is this a bot that spams replies? The bot would be cheaper and as effective. It's absurd that TMobile and Sprint are the last to get around to this very important update. I'm very disappointed I signed up with Sprint at this point. We don't get the features you offer the other phones like Sprint TV or whatever else you don't offer us. I don't get service at my cottage like I do with my Verizon phone. I came to Sprint just for the BB Q10. I guess I should of went with a carrier that actually has it together enough to get things done. I regret not doing my research. Africa has this update but we can't seem to pull it off at Sprint. At least TMobile has told people why they can't get the job done and when to expect it. I'm so ready to just buy myself out of this system and go with AT&T or Verizon. I stopped off at a new Sprint store in Novi, MI and the manager was so misinformed on Blackberries she had no idea what she was talking about. She said she discouraged people from getting Blackberries. Based on a lack of effort, caring, and information. Blackberry said they expected Sprint to have it together by the end of February. You got one day, the clock is ticking. Best phone out there, I just need to marry it to a responsible provider. There's no reason this update shouldn't be out yet. There is absolutely NO SPRINT SOFTWARE on my phone! You provide us nothing that doesn't come on an out of the box Blackberry. What kind of problem do you think you would encounter releasing it??? Anything that needs to be done on your end would be extremely trivial. Enough is enough. Do your jobs, get it done. That Novi manager has a good idea about steering people away from things, I may adopt it also about Sprint! /end frustrated rant "

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Agrh! Sprint! Clueless on 10.2

Good day

It isn't BlackBerry issue that the OS hasn't be released yet.

But from my understanding I thought it was release to all carriers I could be wrong.

I understand your frustrated you should be to call "Sprint" and ask for date.

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,922
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Agrh! Sprint! Clueless on 10.2

Yes, this is a Sprint issue and their own delay. BlackBerry has released the upgrade worldwide.

Meanwhile, you can upgrade yourself manually, using one of the two methods below:

Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi

Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.