Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
Jim1939
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Automatic Nightly Phone Shutdown?

Is there a way to program the Q10 so that it will shut down at night and not ring? I do not want to be disturbed at night at all. I also had call blocking software on my Curve. Does a similar software exist for the Q10? This is my second attempt with a Q10 and it looks like all the problems have been fixed. Love it.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fuzzymonkey30
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Automatic Nightly Phone Shutdown?

You have the option of using the "Bedside mode" which will turn off all notifications. The phone won't shutdown, it will be on still but no notifications will sound except for any alarms you have set. The bedside mode will show a dim clockface on the screen. To turn the screen off just hit the power button on the phone.

To turn on bedside mode, you can simply go to the locked screen and swipe down from the top. In the morning you can swipe up and the bedside mode will slide up and turning notifications back on.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Jim1939
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks. I knew that there had to be a way.

Jim R

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
wangpengfei
My Device: dev alpha c
My Carrier: rim

u can just use "Bedside mode".no other way .if u use "Bedside mode".call and mms IS no sound./
Please use plain text.