Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Visitor
swoman
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

Automatic shut down and start up -

On my Torch I could set-up to have my phone shut off at 11 pm and turn on at 6 am. does anyone know if you can do the same with the Q10?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Automatic shut down and start up -

Hello Swoman.

Do not enter or reviewed the configuration of the device ...

In options-ignition and off, and if not bring Q10 in this option should therefore be expected that the new OS update go bring this option.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
freakinvibe
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom

No, you can't do that. There is currently on auto-on auto-off feature on the Q10.
Please use plain text.
noitskills
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Telstra

I guess Blackberry put a new meaning on "THE BLACKBERRY EXPERIENCE Re-Designed Re-Engineered Re-invented" by taking away those features that has been embedded in for as long as I know blackberry phone! Sad...
Please use plain text.