Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Battery Usage since Update

[ Edited ]

Since downloading the .273 software update, my Q10 battery performance has been impacted significantly.  For example, prior to the update, when fully charged and then left unplugged overnight with absolutely no use and connected to wi-fi, the battery indicator barely budged after 9 hours.  Now, under the same conditions, the battery looses about half its charge.  Clearly the battery performance is nowhere near what is indicated in the promotional specifications (up to 14.8 days standby on 3G).  See http://ca.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-q10/specifications.html.   Just wondering if others are having this issue and if it is a known issue with this software version that is being addressed. 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Battery Usage since Update

I'm experience the same problem. I but my q10 whit the 273 update install, the battery in standby mod drop at 10% hour. 

I went to the warranty whit the phone they update my os with 2342. And now the batery drops around 5- 8 % hour in standby mode. With no email accounts sync i have only facebook and whatsupp