Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Indosat

BlackBerry ID Services

first of all, sorry for my english Smiley Happy

I've tranfered my data from bb7 (9790) to Q10 two days ago using Blackberry Link, and everything run perfectly, except no bbm history transfered from bb7 Smiley Sad

note: I still have my 9790 but I've login at that device with new and different Blackberry ID.

just now, suddenly my Q10 ask me to verify my Blackberry ID.

I'm sure I've type my BB ID password correctly, but it still telling me that I typed wrong password.

(I've tried 7 times).

Then, I click forgot password, the screen showing message that recovering secret question and answer, but then pop-up an error message: The value you have entered is invalid. Please try again.

Then I go to www.bbid.com try to reset password with this link https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/

but it give me another error message:

BlackBerry ID Services
An error has occurred and your request cannot be processed.

What should I do to resove this problem?

And I don't want to create new BBID.

Many thanks,

My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry ID Services

Hello HelenQ10 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue resetting your BlackBerry ID password.

Ensure you are entering your full email address when you are resetting the password (versus just your user name).

If you haven't verified your email upon registering your BlackBerry ID account you will need to answer the security question. 

Let me know if you are able to reset your password.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: att

How the world does one get Blackberry link to recognize the phone and allow it to work? It see the phone but cannot comunicate with the USB cable and wifi off. It keeps wanting to reset and this will be the 2nd or 3rd time losing all my data on the phone and needing contacts put back on.

Does Blackberry comunicate with anyone? I wish to speak to a RIM employee not the "NET"!!!

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: att

Gtg again oh yes where does one find the Password if the store that sold the phone set it up with a random one to "get us out the door and see the next one standing[ATT: not allowed to sit; too much time spent and time is money! I need to compare the sign in of the phone and the one choosen for blackberry and the blackberry link or reset all of the  at the same time and record them properly.